Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D.K. Metcalf Jersey
DAVIE D.K. Metcalf Jersey , Fla. (AP) — Miami Dolphins assistant coach Jim Caldwell will take a leave of absence to address health issues that he says “require my full attention.”Caldwell was hired in February to be the Dolphins’ assistant head coach and quarterbacks coach. He was expected to help in the development of second-year quarterback Josh Rosen, who is rebooting his career after a shaky rookie 2018 season with the Arizona Cardinals.Caldwell will instead spend this season as a consultant.The precise nature of his health issue was not disclosed by Caldwell or the Dolphins.In a release issued by the Dolphins on Saturday, the 64-year-old Caldwell said, “I will be stepping back due to some medical complications that require my full attention.”Miami coach Brian Flores said the team’s focus is on Caldwell’s health and providing him support. Flores also intends to take advantage of Caldwell’s 17 years of NFL coaching experience.“With his knowledge and experience, Jim has been an invaluable member to our coaching staff and will continue to serve as a sounding board for me throughout the season http://www.seahawkscheapshops.com/cheap-...ton-jersey ,” Flores said.Caldwell worked with Peyton Manning for nine seasons, first as the Indianapolis Colts’ assistant head coach and quarterbacks coach, and then as their head coach. He then served as an assistant coach with the Baltimore Ravens before taking over as head coach of the Detroit Lions from 2014-17. The 2018 NFL Draft was one of the strangest NFL Drafts in recent memory. Truth be told, it was not a draft headlined by can't miss prospects. The quarterbacks available in that draft all came with question marks. The running backs were few and far between. Pass catching tight ends were almost nowhere to be found. Wide receivers were scarce and hardly game breaking. The draft was a little more generous in terms of defensive talent and O-line players, but those explosive Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , franchise-changing quarterbacks from previous NFL Drafts were just not there. Few teams were blessed with easy decisions when it came time to identify the guys that were going to change their fortunes. Instead, they were looking at players who many were not quite sure about. Perhaps that’s why so many fans, GMs, and commentators are looking at the 2018 NFL Draft as a draft full of regret. When you’re dealing with coin-flip prospects, it’s only natural that the coin isn’t going to land your way from time to time. Besides http://www.seahawkscheapshops.com/cheap-...nes-jersey , when we talk about regret this early in the career of these players, we’re admitting to being prisoners of the moment. That might sound like a bad thing, but there is something to be said for the here and now. So far as the here and now is concerned, there have to be a lot of teams that are asking, “Did we make the right decision?” These are the 10 NFL rookies teams already regret drafting and the 10 they regret passing on.