Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strong love
The first day of high school was as scary as the first day of primary.  I knew no one but my crush, his two companions, and only one.  I quickly started making friends, and then me and my crush fell into two different classes!  I can't believe it!  I wasn't in a class like that!  I think it's a sign of progress, because we couldn't find this relationship anywhere.13. Very strong love

When I was only 4 years old, I started school with other kids, I didn't know.  It was scary the first day, but as the days went by it got better.  There was a guy in my class from whom I immediately!  Just loved it!  I was only 4 years old and I wanted to live forever.

I hid my anxiety on him, because I didn't want him to know.  Day after day, week after week, month after month, and year after year, I put a huge crush on it!  Over time, I fell in love with it.  I don't know why he was so attractive, every time I looked into his eyes I saw love.  Then when I was about 10 years old, my friends started liking it.

They told me how much they loved it, but they didn't know I had been crushing it since I was four years old, it was still a mystery.  Then at the end of year 6 (last year in primary school) it was time to decide which secondary school we want to go to.  Four schools accepted me, and my crush was going to one of them.  I begged and asked my mother to go to this school, and finally, I did.

The first day of high school was as scary as the first day of primary.  I knew no one but my crush, his two companions, and only one.  I quickly started making friends, and then me and my crush fell into two different classes!  I can't believe it!  I wasn't in a class like that!  I think it's a sign of progress, because we couldn't find this relationship anywhere.

I began to see less of it, and more boys began to take its place.  At first I thought I wasn't doing the right thing by trying to forget it, but I knew it was the best thing I could do.  After that I started going out with other guys, and hardly ever talked to the guy he was 4 years old since I fell in love with him.

But every time I go through it, look at it, think about it, I remember the times when I loved it.  She was my first love, and, although we are separated, we are together in the memory of seven years of her love, and we are together in our hearts.